Today’s Sales Professionals Must:
- Generate a robust pipeline of qualified prospects
- Elevate the quality of engagement with buyers to differentiate themselves
- Be prepared to engage more educated buyers who have more options
- Connect the buyer’s objectives with on-target solutions
- Be ready with value-added strategy for handling objections
- Close sales and drive the new relationship forward
Our Sales Training Process
STEP 1: ASSESS
In the first step of our Sales Training program, we assess each participant with our xPlore Sales Assessment. This provides each sales rep in-depth self-awareness across 3 categories of measurement – over 100 attributes.
- Sales Motivators – WHY do they sell?
- Sales Mentality – WILL they sell?
- Sales Personality – HOW do they sell?
They will discover their:
- Level of Self-confidence
- Communication style
- Ability to Handle Rejection
- Self-management capacity
- Plus over 90 other attributes
STEP 2: Train
The second step of our Sales Training process is live training. We offer a 1, 2 or 3-day live program focusing on the primary skills needed to successfully follow our proven sales process.
Some of our Sales Training Topics
- Acquire more leads with our proven 6-Step Prospecting Model
- Build a robust pipeline with our 5-Step Qualifying Model
- Build trust & rapport with buyers
- Ask business-focused questions to uncover buyer needs and wants
- Offer on-target, value-based solutions with our 5-Step Presentation Model
- Manage objections and stalls
- Close more sales at higher margins consistently
STEP 3: Coach
Our third step focuses on coaching and reinforcement. Long-term reinforcement is critical to retention and skill development. We provide on-going coaching for each attendee. Our seasoned sales coaches work with your salespeople to help them develop their selling skills and elevate the performance. Coaching sessions include:
- Reinforce training content
- Q&A session
- Accountability session
- Sales performance review
STEP 4: Measure
The fourth step of our Sales Training process is Measurement. On-going performance tracking ensures that your salespeople are in-step with the original objectives. We track each attendee’s development and course-correct as necessary to drive better results.
- Increased sales
- Increased margins
- Expanded customer base
- Increased market share
- Long-term sustainable growth
Download Free eBook
Train Great Salespeople
In this eBook, we’ll cover three areas vital to the development of salespeople:
- Sales process
Each area contributes to the overall success of a salesperson. The better they understand themselves inside your sales process, and the more they practice their skills, the better the outcomes.
Since completing the training our results have dramatically increased… the team finished above 110%.
We know that every organization has a unique culture, set of processes, challenges and areas of expertise. Before we step foot into a classroom, we engage with you in a consultation session to personalize the materials so they are seamless to your organization and industry.
We address your unique sales management challenges and make the training more relevant to program participants.
[Source: Selling Power]